Many workplaces require accurate measurements of powders – one such field where the precise measurements of the components are required in laboratories. There are many types of reloading scales that are available in the market. After searching for the various kinds of reloading beam, I came across the digital reloading scales that are the most accurate ones in the market. These scales give measurements in different units making it easy for people to do the conversions and plan their experiments accordingly.
Not only in labs such reloading scale is also useful in pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, chemistry labs, etc. These scales can measure in milligrams accurately. Other than their use in a scientific way such weighing scales are also seen in jewellry shop to weigh gold, silver, etc. It is also useful for diamonds as well. Those people who are professionals in the culinary field also use such powder scales to measure the ingredients before making a dish. A digital reloading scale is a versatile product that has multiple functions and can be used by a lot of people.
For helping all my readers to decide which reloading scale is the best suited for them I have come up with the best beam reloading scales that consist of all types of scales and can be used in multiple ways. Keep reading to find all the options available in the market for the same.
Best Beam Reloading Scales
1. Waoaw Digital Milligram Scale
The waoaw digital milligram scale is the best seller in the category of the best digital reloading scale. The scale comes with a pair of tweezers, 2 x AAA batteries, calibration weight, and one weighing pan. The scale is precise in measurements and can be used as a jewelry scale, lab scale, diamond scale or a carat scale. It indicates low battery and overload.
- The weighing scale is an accurate milligram scale that can weigh up to 50 gms in 0.01 gram/ 0.1 grain increments.
- This weighing scale uses a high precision sensor system that helps in getting the accurate reading for the weight every single time.
- The LCD screen displays the readings of weight in grams, ounces, carat, grain that can be selected by the mode button.
- It also has an adjustable auto mode that switches on when you place something to weigh on the scale.
2. Hornady Electronic Scale
Hornady electronic scale is a trickle-compatible that offers accurate and precise results. The scale has a precision of load cell with 1/10th-grain accuracy and can give constant readouts up to 500 grains. It also provides the flexibility to trickle the powder into the pan, weighing charges or case directly. The scale helps in making the work easy by providing the most precise hand loading tasks.
- This scale is battery operated and is compact so that it can be placed anywhere.
- It has a large and easy to read backlit display for readings.
- This scale offers a maximum reference measurement of 1500 grains which is appropriate for measuring the powders.
- The scale comes with two AAA batteries that can be used to operate the measuring scale.
This digital scale has an advanced sensor technology that helps in gives quick and accurate responses. It can display results in different measuring units such as grams, ounces, carat, grains, etc. The scale comes with a flip-down shield that protects the weighing surface to avoid any interference that can hinder the accurate measurement. The scale is durable, sturdy and m comes with a one year warranty.
- The digital scale comes with a 50-gram calibration weight, one pair of tweezers, weighing tray and two AAA batteries.
- The scale also comes with a user guide to help you in understanding how the scale works along with its calibration process.
- The scale has an auto-off feature, and an LCD backlit display.
- The scale can be used for weighing chemicals in laboratories as well as in jewelry shops. It can be used as a carat scale, powder scale, diamond scale, etc.
4. RCBS Scale
RCBS weighing scale a great quality reloading beam. It is made from high-quality material. It is an accurate and precise scale having a range of 2-3000 grain powder dispense range. It can weight up to 500 grains. The scale is reliable, fast and durable.
- The scale comes with a manual that helps in understanding and using the reloading scale efficiently.
- The scale has an LCD touch screen display that shows the readings of the weight.
- It also comes with a one year warranty.
- The scale has an ambidextrous.
5. TedGem Digital Milligram Scale
The Tedgem weighing scale is an accurate digital milligram scale that can scale up to 50 grams in 0.001-gram increments. The scale comes with a pair of tweezers, two AAA batteries, a calibration weight, and one weighing pan. The PCS function in the scale provides an accurate count, and there is an option of locking the readings with the help of hold function.
- The scale has all the necessary measuring units such as grams, ounces, grains, carat, etc. to weigh the powders as well as other objects.
- The scale is compact and can be carried anywhere easily. It comes with a transparent cap to protect the weighing plate.
- The scale can be used for laboratories, jewelry shops, powder scale, carat scale, etc.
- The desired measuring unit can be selected by pressing the mode button.
So these are the options that are I found the best ones in the category of reloading scales. All the scales have more than one use and are in affordable range too. Here is a quick tip to make sure that you get the accurate and precise weight measurement every time: Calibrate your weighing scale once a while.
When you receive your weighing scale make sure that you calibrate the scale first before starting to use it for weighing. There are calibration weights that come with these scales that can be used to calibrate the reloading scale. The manual is also provided to follow the procedure of the calibration process. Also, make sure you clean the weighing surface area with the help of tissue after you weigh powders to avoid any errors in further measurements. The weighing scale should be kept clean and away from liquids so that it does damage the weighing surface area.
The calibration process should not be avoided as it is helpful to get proper results. In case a calibrated weight is not given you can weigh any object twice or thrice to calibrate the scale. There are also tutorials available online to help you with the process that you can use it as a reference.